Want to be part of a team that provides industry leading technologies that are digitally transforming process industries production and supply chain operations? AspenTech creates software innovations that tackle the most complex process manufacturing challenges, creating significant value and improving profitability for our customers.
We are seeking an outstanding individual for our product marketing team focused on one of our fastest growing business, Advanced Process Control (APC) and the exciting new area of Dynamic Optimization technology (GDOT). APC is the foundation of a smart manufacturing organization and when combined with Dynamic Optimization technology, brings unmatched value to customer operations.
This position will be part of the global team responsible for the “go-to-market” strategy for the Advanced Process Control and Dynamic Optimization business and collaborates closely with customers as well as globally distributed cross-functional teams in Sales, Product Management, and Field Marketing to achieve business success as measured by growth in usage, revenue and market share.
The right candidate will be a dynamic individual, quick learner and be able to absorb industry and product knowledge rapidly to make immediate contributions to the organization. The must-have skills include the ability to clearly demonstrate and articulate the value of technical software in the process industry to a wide variety of business stakeholders.
· Messaging - develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
· Sales enablement – clearly articulate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
· Content development – create and publish content for product collateral, video, web, and social media programs
· Product launch – plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
· Market intelligence – learn the challenges our customers face and how AspenTech solutions solve these problems, be the expert on your buyers; be the expert on your competition and how to win
· Success Stories - Work with target customers to build customer case studies on a continual basis
· Contribute to content and training efforts enabling Sales
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, or other Engineering/technical field
· 2-5 years’ experience in or exposure to the process industries, such as at an operating company or service/software provider for the oil and gas, refining, or petrochemicals industries
· Preferred candidate will have experience in or knowledge of Advanced Process Control and optimization
· Product marketing experience with technical software is desired
· Interest in and aptitude for communicating technical concepts to non-technologists
· Excellent interpersonal, writing, communication and presentation skills
· Ability to travel (including international travel)
AspenTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.