The Lead Development Representative (LDR) is a member of AspenTech’s newest Global Sales organization known as APM (Asset Performance Management). This role is primarily responsible for driving new customer acquisition and driving growth within APM.
The LDR must develop a solid understanding of the value AspenTech’s products bring to our customers and be able to translate our value proposition into both written and oral communications with customers. Candidates must possess the ability and confidence to engage customers, evoke interest in Aspen Technology’s solutions, qualify and disqualify potential customers, think quickly on their feet, and speak intelligently with a variety of buyers. This role is located in Houston, TX.
• Manage the lead qualification and prospecting process for defined AspenTech campaigns
• Drive the outbound prospecting process in order to generate new business leads
• Qualify prospect customers from both inbound and outbound lead sources
• Maintain and nurture relationships with key stakeholders at prospective accounts
• Manage the account profiling process, which includes understanding the customer’s buying process and communicating the AspenTech value proposition to prospects
• Pass qualified customer account leads to Sales Account Managers
• Assist in securing technical demonstrations with AspenTech’s Customer Support Team
• Consistently achieve and exceed individual sales metrics
• Utilize Salesforce.com, our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, to consistently enter, update and leverage prospective customer information; track the quality and quantity of prospective customers
Aspen Tech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.