As a member of the Customer Success organization, the Senior Training Coordinator is responsible for coordination and administration of training classes for North and South America. The Senior Training Coordinator manages all training class logistics and activities to ensure the students have an excellent experience with AspenTech training.
· Schedule training classes
· Maintain current and accurate data and statuses for all Training Class and Student Registration records
· Capture accurate and complete information in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
· Collaborate with other AspenTech departments (e.g. Sales, Customer Service) to quickly handle customer training inquiries
· Provide a high level of customer service to external and internal customers
· Prepare and distribute class status reports to the management team
· Prepare proposals to sell training classes
· Manage all class logistics. Ensure training manuals, software licenses and any other needs are delivered prior to class start
· Manage off-site facility rental in other cities. Coordinate lunch catering to classes when needed.
· Work with other departments to ensure customers are properly set up invoicing/billing within the CRM system
· Invoice students accurately and in a timely manner
· Participate in other business improvement projects and assignments as required
· 3- 5 years of experience working in a customer facing role in a fast-paced high-tech environment
· University Degree is preferred. Business or marketing background will be helpful
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Self-discipline and motivation to produce results with minimal supervision
· Strong attention to details and demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
· Ability to work within deadlines. Excellent planning, time management, organizational skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills
Aspen Tech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.