AspenTech is seeking a Senior Level position within our Global Professional Services organization based as part of the AspenTech consulting practice in our Houston, Texas office. The position will provide consulting to clients implementing our proprietary Manufacturing Supply Chain software packages – more specifically Chemical Supply Chain software. Additional tasks may be to develop integration solutions for customer as needed .Net programming platform, XML and/or RDBMS TSQL. The successful individual will join the team as senior principal consultant member responsible for undertaking consulting services for AspenTech clients in chemical industries, polymer industries, pharmaceutical industries, as well as petroleum industries with opportunities to engage in projects in North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific regions.
Technical leadership on AspenTech Supply Chain Management implementation projects. This includes:
· Gathering customer requirements and translating those into high-level solution designs for aspenONE supply chain family (Aspen Demand Manager, Aspen Supply Chain Planner, Aspen Plant Scheduler, and Aspen Supply Chain Connect).
· Building, updating, troubleshooting, running, and interpreting optimizable planning models for plants.
· Defining and implementing data integration with external systems and people.
· Deliver technical documents such as Functional Specifications, Detailed Design Documents, as well as Site Acceptance Test Documents
· Be confident, capable and have the ability to play a proactive role even a leading role on projects. Demonstrate collaboration with AspenTech Project Manager, involving technical to non-technical aspects of the project.
· Formulating business processes to support the systems.
· Working with clients to implement the systems.
· Commissioning the completed systems which may require on site monitoring and analysis.
· Participation in commercial proposal development and testing of software upgrades.
· Provide training as needed to customer or facilitate formal training classes.
Aspen Tech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.