The Challenge, if you choose to accept it:
- You will lead the identification and definition of a wide range of product functionality, and will need to deeply understand their strategic business drivers to drive rapid innovation via rapid product development iterations.
- You will work with R&D and Usability teams to develop detailed use cases, and help to create workflows that customers can master easily, with minimal learning curve.
- APM is an evolving marketspace, and your ability to lead people with competing interests will be critical to achieve successful business outcomes.
- Business value derived from software implementation projects is dependent on our day-to-day execution of the projects, and subsequent expansion activities. Your ability to build internal trust and influence R&D stakeholders will impact the results you deliver.
- Our mission is to eliminate equipment degradation, avoid breakdowns by detecting degraded performance weeks or months in advance, and to rapidly expand business relationships across the world. To accomplish that, we need to develop a deep understanding of our customer’s needs, and sense industry trends at an early stage. If you have curiosity and passion to learn about customer challenges, and you have a strongly held belief that you can change the world, then you will be well suited to the role.
- The APM business in Aspetech is being operated as an entrepreneurial business unit, with ambitious growth targets. We want to run APM like a start-up. You need to create value-based relationships that allow our integrated APM software suite to shine. You will need to operate as part of a close-knit team that truly believes we can and will make the world a better place to live in.
Doing the right things:
- Do the little things truly well to inspire confidence, and trust.
- Transparent timely communication of both good and bad new with customers, think on your feet, and align interests to establish and maintain joint success with our customers.
- Take initiative and remain accountable for own success, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Be proactive to identify and implement internal changes to improve our overall performance.
- Engage deeply with clients to fully understand their environments through research and dialog, know our services capabilities, and determine mutually beneficial opportunities to work together.
Changing the World and Putting Your Career on a New Trajectory:
- We will rely on your ability to create customer outcomes that are truly remarkable.
- You will have end-to-end responsibility for million-dollar customer engagements that are truly game changing for the customer organization.
- Your contribution will have significant and quantifiable impact on Aspentech’s growth since many of our customers have significant growth potential.
- You’ll love creating a world that doesn’t break down!