AspenTech is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing – including oil and gas, petroleum, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. With integrated aspenONE solutions, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, AspenTech customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient. In addition, the launch of the Asset Performance Management (APM) suite supports corporate reliability initiatives, taking an analytics-driven approach to asset availability. It combines deep process modeling expertise with real time big data to extend asset life and effectiveness. APM enables you to accurately predict and eliminate the root cause of all failures, so the only downtime you experience is the downtime you plan.
The Principal Consultant Engineer (APC) will support the Lead to implement APC projects and assist in onsite user training as necessary. The candidate should have a very strong career interest in APC work. The candidate will also be cross trained in ENG skills to execute ENG projects as required.
1. Execute APC projects including assessment, kick-off, pre-test, step-test, design, modeling, configuration, installation and commissioning, post-audit.
2. Implement AspenTech APC technologies as Lead Consultant/Engineer including DMCplus, DMC3 methodologies, Apollo, IQ, SmartStep, AspenWatch, IP.21, Cim-IO.
3. Perform/Participate in APC studies, proof of concepts/trial evaluation and provide user training
4. Lead cross function teams such as the Customer Support and R&D to resolve APC issues.
5. Support Sales and Marketing to grow APC licenses and services business
PLEASE NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work to be performed by any person employed in this role. This job description is not intended to be a specific or exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required. Aspen Technology reserves the right in its sole discretion to add to, reduce from, or make changes to this job description, and/or to the actual duties performed by the employee, as necessary to meet business and organizational needs.
Aspen Technology is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.